Friday, February 25, 2011

Mang Inasal in Iloilo City

It's me & my friends first time to Visit Iloilo City and we are so surprised to found out that they have Mang Inasal Store in almost every corner of the street. Yes! parang convenience store lng di ba? hehe! But that's not all our Paborito Meals price in also cheaper. Like for my favorite PM2, it only P85 compared to the P99 price here in Manila. Nevertheless they still have the same taste i crave for in my every meal.

Mang Inasal is now part of the Jollibee Foods Corps. In spite being "new" in the food industry Mang Inasal is supported not only Filipino Customers but also by food lovers who loves grilled foods like me and my friends.


1 comment:

  1. Bakit P85 lang PM2 ng Mang Inasal sa Iloilo City, dapat dito rin?

    ReplyDelete